Discuss Bradford city V some other team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
9.21pm GMT GOAL! Bradford 2-0 Villa (McArdle 76')
Villa only half clear a corner and Jones pings in an excellent cross from the right. McArdle meets it at the neat post and powers a header into the net! Cue bedlam in Valley

The final result 3-1 thats gotta hurt villa tom next stop wembley

Families already sorting travel arrangements for wembley.

Bit early but hope they get there

Thanks for all your support. We are just toying with them for now. Villa park next Wednesday. We will do em, well, we better do the price they've charged is for a ticket. We've had season tickets for 15 years now and I've never paid this much for a game. Oh well, someone's got to pay for the players range rovers and upkeep of their wives :-(

Thanks for all your support. We are just toying with them for now. Villa park next Wednesday. We will do em, well, we better do the price they've charged is for a ticket. We've had season tickets for 15 years now and I've never paid this much for a game. Oh well, someone's got to pay for the players range rovers and upkeep of their wives :-(

Don't worry, we'll batter them at B6!! VTID

your gonna lose and to cap it off your gonna get relegated too. pmsl.

should have kept hold of alex mcleish

oooo the pain it hurts so much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 15
Just need Swansea to turn over Chelski. Now that would be a cracking final. City v city.

me and the family will be going whether its chelsea or swansea

Next Tuesday. Villa park. 42000 villa fans. Night game. Top atmosphere.

YOUR GONNA GET TURNED OVER.

We may not be the best side going at the moment, but night games are amazing when villa park is full. I'd fancy our chances against anyone at home at night. We are basically starting 2 nil down.

Witt the crowd behind the team we will be ok. Plus on night games in the cup, villa always give away freebies to all the fans, like scarves or flags. You watch, next Tuesday at 7:45pm villa park will be full, flags will be flying and the boys will be up for it. Bradford won't have seen anything like it and my boys will do it.

We may not be the best side going at the moment, but night games are amazing when villa park is full. I'd fancy our chances against anyone at home at night. We are basically starting 2 nil down.

Witt the crowd behind the team we will be ok. Plus on night games in the cup, villa always give away freebies to all the fans, like scarves or flags. You watch, next Tuesday at 7:45pm villa park will be full, flags will be flying and the boys will be up for it. Bradford won't have seen anything like it and my boys will do it.

£20 onit ?

Yes tom....couldn't put it better myself......remember the blackburn semi at villa park....wotta game!!! That being said we are rubbish at the min and if we stay in the premier it'll be a miracle.....so need some experience in that side!!!

Yes tom....couldn't put it better myself......remember the blackburn semi at villa park....wotta game!!! That being said we are rubbish at the min and if we stay in the premier it'll be a miracle.....so need some experience in that side!!!

I remember that game. It was amazing. We where losing in that game too. We'll do em next week mate, no worries. We had chances last night but their keeper had a great game. He was man of the match. I'm confident we will still do it.

me thinks you've got them rose tinted glasses on.

if bradford played like they did at home it wont matter if there away or not.
personally i think it will be great game but bradford are riding on the crest of a wave and villa are down in the stig of the dumps.
if they cant beat a league 2 side away that have been put together for a pittance. you really do have to ask questions of aston villa. i dont think your fans will be enough this time.

me thinks you've got them rose tinted glasses on.

if bradford played like they did at home it wont matter if there away or not.
personally i think it will be great game but bradford are riding on the crest of a wave and villa are down in the stig of the dumps.
if they cant beat a league 2 side away that have been put together for a pittance. you really do have to ask questions of aston villa. i dont think your fans will be enough this time.

Wait till next Tuesday. :)

Looks like it could be an expensive night for ya tom lol.

Are you goin to the game??

Itll be an expensive night for them..............hopefully.

Yeah we are going, got season tickets so go every game. It'll be a good game I think. We've got to score first though, and if we score early then I think we may have to much for them. Fair enough they played well yesterday, but if it wasn't for their keeper being on fire, we'd have won. So as long as benteke and co have their shooting boots on we will be sweet. Plus it's a home game and the atmosphere will be immense. Plus gabby always plays well in games like this being a home town lad.

You going?

I thought they paid you in flatcaps and ferrets???

Dont forget puddings.!
Nah not going mate.....not been down for a while....not since the ginger burned my eyes out with his style of football.....just can't justify 30 for something I no longer enjoy...would rather watch it in the pub....im rather disillusioned with the villa at the min.
Yeah we deffo need an early goal....get that I think the puddings will start to flap.

Will be a great atmosphere im sure.

Dont forget puddings.!
Nah not going mate.....not been down for a while....not since the ginger burned my eyes out with his style of football.....just can't justify 30 for something I no longer enjoy...would rather watch it in the pub....im rather disillusioned with the villa at the min.
Yeah we deffo need an early goal....get that I think the puddings will start to flap.

Will be a great atmosphere im sure.

I've not been enjoying it for a while now mate either. I'd much rather stay at home some games but ive paid for the ticket at the start of the season so I just go. The last two seasons I've started leaving a few minutes before the end to miss the traffic. I've never ever done that before.

Just pay us now then , is there any tickets left ?

Did a job today and the old girl worked at villa village and she said people where returning tickets in droves. I'd never do that, but I understand why people would feel that way.

All jokes aside, and regardless of whoever we support, there's no way Bradford should beat villa over two legs. But it looks like it may be a possibility and its a joke.

Fans at VP are just disillusioned now with under par performances and players just not trying. Us normal folk just can't see why someone wouldn't try when they are earning upwards of 20k a week.

Id do whatever I had to at work if someone wanted to pay me that. The worst thing that happened to villa wasn't the fact that oneill left, it was the fact that randy Lerner appointed that twonk from across the city as his replacement. He single handedly bought villa down to a level, I personally haven't witnessed before.

Trouble is now, we have no money and are only buying young players with no premier league experience. Which in itself is not a problem, as long as its mixed with experience. But we have no real experience in the dressing room. The two most experienced players are Darren bent and shay given, and they don't get a look it.

I personally thing lambert is the right man for the job, but he needs to get the youth/experience blend right.

I don't think well go down, but only because there are three worse teams than us, so we will stay up more by luck that anything.

But in answer to your question, YES!! Yes there are bloody tickets left, bloody loads of em by the sounds of it :-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bradford city V some other team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Firstly this is not in my home but rather the boiler room at a lodge I was staying at in a UK holiday camp. I naturally reported these to their...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
I have some strange noises coming from the system, the majority are caused by the flow meters, the clicking noise. But there are other noises...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock