Search the forum,

Discuss New member Gas Engineer. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed. I do some install work too but nothing too big as I work alone and to be honest I'm not quick enough at installation work and not experienced in bathroom fitting.

I have been reading posts here for years but never actually registered. As I work alone now I don't have a team to chat with so I thought I might register here to get second opinions and possibly some business advice or other advice.

This forum seems quite friendly compared to others I've seen!

Thanks for reading.

Welcome,
I was employed on Commercial Gas but retired around 5 years ago, I can still remember some of it, but it's fading,,,

There is a GSR only forum as I've linked below, but you'll need to meet the conditions to get in there.

Welcome buddy. Find someone experienced with other plumbing work (who maybe wants to get in to gas) and trade experience. It’ll help you not get bored of only gas work!

Hello and welcome

Reply to New member Gas Engineer. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock