Discuss Bradford city V some other team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not been enjoying it for a while now mate either. I'd much rather stay at home some games but ive paid for the ticket at the start of the season so I just go. The last two seasons I've started leaving a few minutes before the end to miss the traffic. I've never ever done that before.

Yeah bit silly to pay your money and not go. I fully understand lambert and what he wants to do but he's got to realise he needs some experience in there......and the people who are calling for him to be sacked are getting on my nerves. No point in that.....god forbid even if we go down I wouldnt want him sacked as the club needs stability after the turmoil of the last few years.

Jules fancy a ride down ? Collect our winnings at same time

aye i'm up for it.

cant stay over though as got a bathroom on the go.

think tickets are £25.00 each lad were i'm working at the moment got his today.

i can go and get them tomoz you wana drive down or get the coach

providing they still have any left

Villa looked really good in the first half, but out of the two teams it looks like city will edge it. But still 15 mins to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bradford city V some other team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Firstly this is not in my home but rather the boiler room at a lodge I was staying at in a UK holiday camp. I naturally reported these to their...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
I have some strange noises coming from the system, the majority are caused by the flow meters, the clicking noise. But there are other noises...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock