Search the forum,

Discuss Boulter Camray 5 Oil Boiler thermostat in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
We got a Camray 5 Oil Boiler with a timer control panel, is it possible to fit a room thermostat instead or have timer and room thermostat? How would it control both turning the boiler on and turn on the heating pump? Can you get wireless models?
Thanks

Yes, you can fit any timer / room thermostat (wireless or hard wired) to a Camray 5.

Straight forward connections to disable the existing timer and summer / winter control and implement control by an external device are on the PCB.

Whilst this is a fairly simple operation, I would get a service engineer to undertake the change. It should take no more than an hour.

Reply to Boulter Camray 5 Oil Boiler thermostat in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock