Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler flue and conservatory help in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We currently have a Potterton suprima 40litres.boiler the flue comes out where the conservatory we are planning to build will be. Can anyone advise what our options are please other than moving the boiler.
Thank you.

New boiler in a new location or don’t put the conservatory there only two options

Re route the flue to terminate as per manufacturers instructions, get your local 'Registered Professional Gas Engineer' to advise.
[automerge]1576232217[/automerge]

That’s not entirely true dependant on its location

Can’t get any flue system for the boiler I think

Thanks for the reply guys all I can find is this.
324671c8-4c26-4370-afdd-fc78361045c7.jpeg

I see the manual says 3.4m max flue length.
I should think you would go over that anyway 2 lengths and 2 elbows = 4m.
Even if you could go through the roof.
Reckon it'll still end up a no no on length

Hello Fern010 :)
I have very similar problem. Have you found the solution? Have you done any more research?

Attachments

• 20180814_154832.jpg
    20180814_154832.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Boiler flue and conservatory help in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock