Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler flue and conservatory help in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

We currently have a Potterton suprima 40litres.boiler the flue comes out where the conservatory we are planning to build will be. Can anyone advise what our options are please other than moving the boiler.
Thank you.

New boiler in a new location or don’t put the conservatory there only two options

Re route the flue to terminate as per manufacturers instructions, get your local gsr to advise.
[automerge]1576232217[/automerge]
New boiler in a new location or don’t put the conservatory there only two options

That’s not entirely true dependant on its location

Re route the flue to terminate as per manufacturers instructions, get your local 'Registered Professional Gas Engineer' to advise.
[automerge]1576232217[/automerge]

That’s not entirely true dependant on its location

Can’t get any flue system for the boiler I think

Thanks for the reply guys all I can find is this.
324671c8-4c26-4370-afdd-fc78361045c7.jpeg

I see the manual says 3.4m max flue length.
I should think you would go over that anyway 2 lengths and 2 elbows = 4m.
Even if you could go through the roof.
Reckon it'll still end up a no no on length

Hello Fern010 :)
I have very similar problem. Have you found the solution? Have you done any more research?

Attachments

• 20180814_154832.jpg
    20180814_154832.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Boiler flue and conservatory help in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock