Discuss Boiler - Condense Pipe Issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jklondon

Looking to change my boiler but the heating engineers are having issues figuring out where to run the condense pipe. I was told there might be an energy efficient boiler that somehow doesnt need a condense pipe - is this true - anyone know of make / model?

Thanks

Whoever told you that knows nothing.

You can fit a condensate pump and pump it away elsewhere if you can't get it away natrually. Crosslings are doing them for £50 offer at the moment.

hi the issue is more running the pipe to a place to dispense the water - would mean lot of visible pipework hence was interested to know if an economical non-condense boiler even existed? thanks

No, only the same as you have to have a fuel line to it, and water pipes - you are just going to have to find the best route. All boilers are condensing boilers now.

Need to mount the pump. connect condense to it. run the clear tube to the sink waste with a clampon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler - Condense Pipe Issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock