Search the forum,
  • Thread starter kay-jay
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 718

Discuss bloody knackered!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

11214260_10153339840574406_2518703197975821283_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bloody knackered!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate to sort this chaps. I’ve installed a boss strap today and the bloody thing is leaking. I glued it as normal and cleaned it up so I’m unsure what the issue is. Any advice for the easiest fix please?
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have old un-pressurised heating system and I need to top up the water but I cannot locate the bloody valve. Where is it? Is it in the attic? I also have this valve with black screw on top. Should this be opened or closed? Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s. Pulled out the old waste from the boss and discovered the seal is pretty knackered, hardened and cracked everywhere (red coloured seal in the photo)...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got a knackered Grundfos UPS 15-60 130. Have a replacement Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65 130. Is the UPS3 pump head compatible with the UPS 15-60 body so I can just replace the pump head, or would I need to fit the UPS3 body as well? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock