Search the forum,

Discuss Grundfos Pump UPS3 Head in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Sandeep89

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

Got a knackered Grundfos UPS 15-60 130. Have a replacement Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65 130.

Is the UPS3 pump head compatible with the UPS 15-60 body so I can just replace the pump head, or would I need to fit the UPS3 body as well?

Thanks

No you can’t sorry need to install the base

Only the ups and ups2 are compatible

Reply to Grundfos Pump UPS3 Head in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have just had my 15year old Grundfos UPS 15 50 replaced with an Alpha 1 and the Alpha 1 seems quite a bit noisier than the the old one, I have a new UPS3 sitting in a box and I am thinking of changing the Alpha 1 for the UPS3 if I understand it correctly, Alpha1 v UPS3 1. Alpha 1 is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed? It's an expensive plug, costing as much as a used Alpha pump. Suppliers of refurbished pumps don't supply a plug. Fine if it is a Grundfos like for...
Replies
Views
Is Britherm pump a better choice than Grundfos for Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler Wiring is SPlan and the intention is to install Grundfos UPS3 15-50/65-130
Replies
Views
Hi All, Pump gone on my parents heating system it's a Grundfos 15 60 130. New one best part of £300 is there any other makes you guys would recommend? Thanks
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on setting 1 and there is a yellow light on setting 2. If I press the arrow the green light stays on 1 and I then have yellow lights on settings 2 and 3. If...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock