Search the forum,

Discuss bleedin internet.................. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

got a call today offering me seo help for my website, when I said no thanks they mentioned my site was down!!! so I just had a peak and it has disappeared, got to say thats a great way of getting work, first bugger the site up then call the owner to offer to help them make it better grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's the same as all the anti-virus sellers, they create the viruses in the first place
I have no proof of this, it's how my cynical mind works sometimes

got it wrong............ my website provider hadnt paid his hosting bill lol, still gave me something to winge about, and you dont see me doing that very often............................................. :)

It's the same as all the anti-virus sellers, they create the viruses in the first place
I have no proof of this, it's how my cynical mind works sometimes

i dont have any viruse protection on my computer and i have zero viruses, when ever ive had protectetion loads of virusus that have been removed for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bleedin internet.................. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Wondering if you could help with this strange issue. I have a Vaillant ecotec 637 (set to 20kw part load) which was connected via a LLH to my system of 3 zones; DHW and 2 radiator zones. The gas usage was high and didn’t feel the boiler was modulating, so yesterday I decided to remove...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock