Discuss Baxi duo 40 restriction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzer

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I do not fit Baxis normally but why does the Duo 40 have a flow restrictor but other models do not I would have thought you could pass more water through a 40 than any other model ???

i believe its to limit the flow to make sure theres not too much going though eg on a 20lpm system there could be some issue with the water flowing to fast to get warm

Even with it being a 40kw it still has the average flow rate for a 40kw combi as many have flow restrictors

Seems a little strange to restrict a 40 but not say a 24 or 30

Is it the all the duos have a flow restrictor but the 40kw is removable?
Or worded something like that in the mis

Is it the all the duos have a flow restrictor but the 40kw is removable?
Or worded something like that in the mis
No only the 40 has it and apparently it’s important???

2B0F046D-77B4-4067-98A6-FFA4B93C0EA2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi duo 40 restriction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue. Hi, I have a Nazi duo tec 28. I’m having an issue with my hot water. If the CH is on, and I turn on the hot...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I have a baxi duotec combi boiler that every day or other day needs topping up as pressure drops below 0.5bar. When fired up it can reach...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock