Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue.

Hi, I have a Nazi duo tec 28. I’m having an issue with my hot water.

If the CH is on, and I turn on the hot water I get warm/tepid water provided the HW temperature dial is set about 3o’clock.

If it’s set any higher, I get an E28 fault, and my water goes cold. If the CH is not on and I demand HW I get the E28 fault almost straight away.

The condense and flue can’t be blocked, otherwise I would have no CH. The flue and hot water thermistors have both been changed.

It’s recently had a new gas valve fitted. Baxi won’t touch it due to having to work on loft ladders.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Geoff

Reply to Baxi Duo Tec 28 Hot Water Issue in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a megaflo unvented indirect cylinder (125i) boiler is a Worcester greenstar. I have good pressure on the cold feed and all the usual stuff works, taps...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock