Discuss Baxi combi 105he CH Cut out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zakbelle

HI my dad has a problem with his baxi combi 105he, it's been trouble free for around 7 yrs but now appears to cut out before reaching the thermostat temp. The radiators are not getting hot. In summary

1. CH thermostat requests heat, boiler comes on for around 5 mins then cuts out
2. Boiler lights show to heat up to 80c all lights are on and burner is clean.

3. Radiators are not getting hot
4. Thermostat has been tested okay
5. Pcb and CH thermistor have been replaced

Does anyone have any ideas? Local plumbers seen to have given up and others just want to replace the boiler.

Cheers in advance for any advice

Craig

Sorry to say if you have done the normal checks pressure in system etc time to call a gas safe eng out

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi combi 105he CH Cut out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking for some advice. We have had an issue with our boiler of late and recently had a 3 port actuator replaced. What’s happening now is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock