Discuss Baxi 105e hot water Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ahides

Ladies and Gents, advice needed please

In the last couple of days my Baxi 105e has started being slow to heat the radiators and will only give me hot water at a trickle, if I turn the water on above half way it runs cold. We have recently had gas mains work done in our area which also required me to have a new governor on the meter, I thought it might be a gas pressure problem so I called the gas man back who said I am getting 22millibars and that can't be the problem.

I have checked the diaphragms in the diverter and the pressure diff and they are fine, checked and cleaned the diverter and phex and they are ok also.

There are no fault lights, burner fires up with no problems and fires all the time the DHW is running, diverter is not bypassing down the ch

Starting to suspect the primary heat exchanger and/or gas pressure issue, however I am not gas registered so I will not touch this parts, my question is are there any other parts that may be responsible, temp sensors, switches etc that would give these symptoms and that I can change before calling an engineer.

Thanks in advance for any advice

We can not and will not give advice on gas appliances on this forum unless you are gas safe registered. Get a GSR engineer in to sort out your boiler problem.

The health and safety advisors back!

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105e hot water Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap...
Replies
Views
Back