Discuss Baxi 100 HE Replacement in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Baxi 100 HE boiler and it's been good over the 20+ year lifetime. But it's at the point where it requires major parts.
I'd like to replace it with something similar. I'm thinking that a boiler from the same manufacture might have connections in the same place (easier for the engineer to fit a replacement).
Question: Are some ranges of boiler made with connections in the same place? If so, can anyone suggest which boiler might be the same connections as the Baxi 100 HE.
Thanks.

Reply to Baxi 100 HE Replacement in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
I have a Baxi 100 HE boiler and it's been good over the 20+ year lifetime. I'd like to replace it with something similar. I'm thinking that a...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock