Search the forum,

Discuss Bahco tools on sale at amazon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still sulking after the CK Tools thing the other day.

You don't want your own voodoo doll as well do you? Lee's a vindictive bugger when you upset him!

Bad memorys Hmpppph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bahco tools on sale at amazon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to add a new water point for our plumbed in fridge freezer, only had one quote (based on pictures) but seems very high so just wanted to see if it's something that's pretty easy to learn andDIY or am I just missing something and should get a plumber in anyway. Trying to avoid using a self...
Replies
Views
    • Dislike
Hi, I'm trying to setup a campsite and need to provide a shower and 2 or 3 sinks for the compost toilets and kitchen area. The field has a 1/2" water supply but no electric. I had thought of using a horse shower that runs off a LPG bottle but I'm guessing that will only cope with the shower...
Replies
Views
Some pictures first to illustrate my Question (I understand as new poster I can't yet put them in direct). Outside picture: Photo by Roy_6666 And cut open (this is topside): Photo by Roy_6666 Can anyone give me view please on how to get better (smoother) soldered 15mm joints (I'm doing my...
Replies
Views
Having got fed up moving the sprinkler around to try to cover the lawns I decided to push out the boat and get a large all singing and dancing job that looks the part. Problem is water pressure, or more aptly lack off. So I decided to fit a booster pump. I measure the water rate at around 20...
Replies
Views
All in good working order unless defects stated. The Hilti TE7-C is a 230v corded tool. Price for this would be £150 based on a new price of £294. If you want a Hilti cordless drill (amazing by the way) we have 3x Hilti SFH 22-A for sale. Each one comes boxed with 2x batteries with plenty of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock