Discuss Ariston Microgenus 28 mffi. Error code A 77 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sal Dajibhai

My Ariston boiler is showing A 77 error code. I have looked on line and the error code is condensate trap full of water, condensate sensor short circuit. Does anyone know if i can empty the trap myself, or where it is, as I think if I can empty it myself. The electrical sensor will no longer short circuit it. Any idea where this trap is?

sorry to say you need a gas safe engineer in

Yep. And no, you can't touch it. You need to be a gsr. Please call one in.

Job 38.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston Microgenus 28 mffi. Error code A 77 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock