Discuss Are these any good??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Realise it's not going to top a proper jetter but do these have any use? Anyone tried one?

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/deal.htm

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/karche...-kit/91778?cm_sp=homepage-_-promo-_-dotd91778

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't really get any call for gutter cleaning, drain unblocking I use rods and never needed anything more luckily.

It was more drains I was concerned about.

We bought one, it's rubbish on gutters and if drain got sharp bends it gets stuck. But is ok if drain dirty .

Will it actually shift a blockage ermi?

Not really usually clears sides of drains. If really blocked jab it with rods then clean with jet

Cheers mate thought it sounded a bit good to be true

Went on screw fix couple hours ago they've all gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are these any good??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I have a mystery, my bathroom has a sewage smell appears to get far worse 5pm-9pm. I have plugged my bathroom/sink with plugs and its 100%...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock