Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Apprenticeship Opportunity in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HarryDenby

Hi Everyone,

Im abit of a newbie to this 'forum' thing but just wanted to say a quick Hello to and pop the question.. does anyone know if there are ANY plumbing apprenticeships in the immediate Kent/South east London area.

Im 18 with 9 A-C grade GCSEs and 3 AS levels and a full clean driving license. Im so DESPERATE for anything so id really appreciate any ideas or suggestions. Ive done a very small bit of plumbing work before but thats about it.

kind regards

Now then and welcome along.

Try the search function on here for the dozens of people in the same boat. Then get yourself down the post office and buy loads of stamps, draught a letter on the computer, create a cv and then post it off to every, plumbing, heating, maintenance company you can find in the area your interested in and beyond.

If your really lucky you might just get a response.

Good luck.

Hi and welcome :) I don't envy your position as things are difficult and the moment. Good luck with your search and do what SimonG said above.

with grades like yours i'd maybe consider going to university or college, BG may still be recruiting or they may be finished, but it will be nothing short of a miracle if you get an apprenticeship at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship Opportunity in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I need some help from the internet before I waste any more time and money trying to fix air getting in to my central heating! Looking for advise...
Replies
Views
Hi im new to this forum and I'm just looking for abit of advise really Ive been working for the same company for about 5 years now. Been there...
Replies
Views
Good evening I am looking for a work shadowing opportunity with a view to work alongside an experienced plumber/heating engineer such as yourself...
Replies
Views
Good I am looking for a work shadowing opportunity with a view to work alongside an experienced plumber/heating engineer on a part time basis...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock