Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone know what pipe centers are on Aqualisa and Grohe mixer showers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive only used the built in valves or digital. Nothing on their websites?

Did an aqualisa shower last week ( sorry can't remember name) expensive one with diverter for overhead as well as hose and handset.
that was 150 centres

150 centres is the most common, but you would need to check the specific shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know what pipe centers are on Aqualisa and Grohe mixer showers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve tried finding something that would be compatible but no joy. Ideal would be a mixer head with the same centres. Does anyone have any idea as to...
Replies
Views
C
We've just purchased a grohe vitalio joy 260 not realising the shower riser rail is not adjustable and it is too long/tall for our shower it hits the ceiling. Grohe say you cannot cut the rail/pipe and must purchase a smaller one off them.. has anyone cut one shorter before and been ok?
Replies
Views
For the guys doing a lot of bathroom work. What dual mixer showers would you recommend? I don’t think the budget reaches to the Grohe stuff but also want something that’s not going to need new cartridges every 5 minutes. Cheers
Replies
Views
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath and shower before I get a reasonable flow. Then once it is running, if the water is at maximum temperature on the mixer it flows smoothly, but as soon...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock