Discuss alpha 240e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soverett

hi got an alpha 240e boiler that keeps igniting and then instantly going out on both hot water and ch.this is an intermittent problem which does not help.if i remove the combustion chamber cover it ok and works every time.have checked pressure switch and fan starts up ok,can anybody help.
simon

Simon ... You gas safe? This being your first post and all :)

Maybe that your boiler need a good old service ... ?

Are you Gas safe registered?

Flue venturi, air switch or PCB, and DONT run it with out the combustion case being fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to alpha 240e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
The problem is, my ideal boiler logic heat h15 keeps on burning (igniting flame icon on) all the time, all day long, regardless of the programmed...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock