Discuss Afew from this evenings walk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice photos mike, the detail you have captured is fantastic,you and DKIA are the forums best photographers painted the 110,s roof today can honestly say i bloody hate insects

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh a touch of spring watch come`s to the forum`s ....nice work MJ...regards turnpin:wink_smile:

Great pictures. You can zoom right into the beetles face, I'm sure its smiling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Afew from this evenings walk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Glow Worm 24HX Condensing boiler on the ground floor with a pump in the same cupboard, a hot water storage cylinder in the airing...
Replies
Views
Hello all! Can I please have some professional opinion on our ongoing problems with our Glow-worm Fuelsaver mk11. Now I know the simplist answer...
Replies
Views
Hi first time post, Got called out on a Sunday regarding a boiler breakdown. Previous day both electric and gas meters had been changed to smart...
Replies
Views
Hot water coming out of the hot water storage cylinder into upstairs radiators after heating/HW turns off and running out of hot water in the...
Replies
Views
M
We had a schnauzer walk at Rye Harbour today. 11 miniature schnauzers chasing about, they had a whale of a time. CQ9R2186 by Mike Jackson1, on...
Replies
Views
bennygas
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock