Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Afew from this evenings walk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice photos mike, the detail you have captured is fantastic,you and DKIA are the forums best photographers painted the 110,s roof today can honestly say i bloody hate insects

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh a touch of spring watch come`s to the forum`s ....nice work MJ...regards turnpin:wink_smile:

Great pictures. You can zoom right into the beetles face, I'm sure its smiling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Afew from this evenings walk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Recently had a new combi installed (Glow-worm Energy 30kw) in a new location (moved from upstairs to down). The flow and returns now...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock