Discuss Advice needed please in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a torbeck opella flush valve ADP522 please or what would be the equivalent replacement? Many thanks

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a torbeck opella flush valve ADP522 please or what would be the equivalent replacement? Many thanks
I've just typed into Google and found at least 2 suppliers... Wolsely and Plumbsparesdirect.
Google is always your best friend when looking for something!

Reply to Advice needed please in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please tell me where I might purchase a 90° bend 15mm x 22mm Isolating Valve Thanks and Regards. Hugh
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock