Discuss Adding dish washer to kitchen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael Yates

Hello,

First time on thus forum. Basically I'm thinking about getting a dish washer in my kitchen. I'll be sharing the same water supply the washing machine uses and the drain will be going into the sink drain somehow. I'm away from home so can't take and photos, I'm just wondering what y piece will I need to buy to split the cold water supply. I'll upload some photos this weekend when I'm back home. Sorry it's a very vague question.

Thanks in advance.

I will check and see what mine needed, but she has just gone to bed, so answers in the morning :)

Hello,

First time on thus forum. Basically I'm thinking about getting a dish washer in my kitchen. I'll be sharing the same water supply the washing machine uses and the drain will be going into the sink drain somehow. I'm away from home so can't take and photos, I'm just wondering what y piece will I need to buy to split the cold water supply. I'll upload some photos this weekend when I'm back home. Sorry it's a very vague question.

Thanks in advance.
Buy a washing machine valve tee piece. Basically, turn off water, cut into your cold water pipe. Insert tee between two cut pipes. Nip it up. Do not over tighten. Bobs your uncle.
Any problems phone a plumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adding dish washer to kitchen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hello all, The kitchen sink in the property we are renting drains really slowly, and I was hoping to remedy or alleviate this with some educated...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
My dish washer and washing machine are installed next to one another per the attached picture. After using the washing machine waste water per the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a basic home DIYer with limited knowledge looking for some advice. We have a sink in our utility that has a washing machine connected...
Replies
Views
Back