Discuss ACS Certification Bodies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

arfurdaley

Gas Engineer
If you wish to extend your range of work does it matter which certification body you go through.

i.e. I done my current ACS at a ConstructionSkills (CITB) centre and I now wish to add another element. Do I have to be assessed at a ConstructionSkills place or can I go through another body (BPEC etc)

Cheers

:)

There are about 6 ACS certification bodies in the UK and you can arrange to undertake any elements at any centre, it does not matter where you did the core.

hi

you can add extra elements from different bodies, dont have to do with CITB if thats who you did your initial core. the centres you go to have these elements added must be ACS certified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS Certification Bodies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock