Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 8 ball Pool app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber0808

8 ball pool app. Try it Its addictive, you play against other users for money and build up your own score.
its not for real money i hate it when i loose, but you build it up for some reason.

I'm so competitive I can not stand loosing

Is there a sticky for apps?

edit: the money allows you to buy a better pool cue. Wooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 8 ball Pool app in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone! I purchased this steam vent valve: Hoffman Steam Air Vent 40, 1/8" Angle Steam Radiator Air Valve 401440. Installed it and the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, recently had a bit of a dispute over a quote asking me to break it down etc saying they can buy this from X for Y.. how much is...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock