Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 3 tap hole basins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
hi, have not seen on in years but i have been asked to try and source a tap for a 3 tap hole basin. Anybody know of a good place to start looking?

I always start with google, sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear

Fitted a few from Bristan in the past maybe check their website regards turnpin
icon7.png

Depends what budget you have fitted a few lefroy brooks ones of late but pricey

Hansgrohe
Lefroy brooks are good but very old fashioned looking

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got to try and match them to the bath taps hence was looking for idea's where to look. there are plenty of modern looking ones out there, ill check out the manufactures web sites.

I always start with google, sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear

oh google is the first place i went, i always struggle tho cus after about 10 mins of looking i tend to wonder off into a website and looking at other things that catch my eye. its like window shopping but you can do it in your underpants :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 tap hole basins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a vanity basin and concealed cistern toilet to install. In place if a wall hung basin and toilet in a down stairs cloak room. The only...
Replies
Views
Help / advice please? I have attached pics I want to fit a new basin tap. The new tap came with flexible hose. Q1. Pic 1 - the fitting into the...
Replies
Views
J
HI there I have a 10 year old Vado elements 3 hole basin mixer with quarter turn taps. One of the taps is leaking, but there doesn't seem to be a...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock