Discuss 2,000 Revs Per Minute in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Well done RPM!

:50:
congrat.gif
:50:

Re: 2000 rpm

So good we're celebrating twice? :)

Well done rpm.

Need to change one for rocket.

Good going RPM. Keep up the sh1te munching, so the rest of us don't have to!

Quality input RPM keep up the good work....regards Turnpin:punk::punk:

Well done rpm. Great posting.

Well done...
2000 belters...

I cry with laughter after every single one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2,000 Revs Per Minute in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had an eco tec plus 836 combi installed as part of an oil to gas conversion. One thing I can’t work out is why the bathroom sink hot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I have a Franke Planar Kitchen tap and it’s got a leak. One drop per minute. I’ve been on YouTube and seen that there are grub screws to...
Replies
Views
I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have I blend valve from Nu-Heat ( they bought it from Reliance, as per attached spec). I have dismantled the valve now 3 times and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I hope you are doing well. I have this water tank for hot water heated by a Baxi boiler or electrical heater. What is the recommended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock