Search the forum,

Discuss 2,000 Revs Per Minute in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Well done RPM!

:50:
congrat.gif
:50:

Re: 2000 rpm

So good we're celebrating twice? :)

Well done rpm.

Need to change one for rocket.

Good going RPM. Keep up the sh1te munching, so the rest of us don't have to!

Quality input RPM keep up the good work....regards Turnpin:punk::punk:

Well done rpm. Great posting.

Well done...
2000 belters...

I cry with laughter after every single one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2,000 Revs Per Minute in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly lukewarm. I checked the boiler and the tap icon was lit up, showing it was delivering hot water to the taps and I could hear the boiler running and the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I hope you are doing well. I have this water tank for hot water heated by a Baxi boiler or electrical heater. What is the recommended temperature on it? I see Danfoss ATC written near the knob. Is it what the end-user wants or there is a reason behind 50 or 60 Centigrade? I think it was...
Replies
Views
M
My house runs an unvented system and I plan to renovate my shower and replacing the existing one with a Grohe Grotherm 1000 Cosmopolitan Bar shower model 34437000. At the moment the flow rate of my shower at hydrostatic pressure only is 7 litres per minute. The shower head is about 1.5m below...
Replies
Views
Min Chew
M
Hi, we have an oil central heating system with a Worcester boiler. Our radiators were not getting very hot today and on checking the pressure gauge, it was on 0. I topped it up to 1.5 bar and over about 20 minutes it again went down to 0. Ive topped it up several times but it just keeps...
Replies
Views
T
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after the sun rises enough to hit our roof. I usually run some water into my p-trap and the smell goes away after a few minutes. There is a tub right...
Replies
Views
Timmy1
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock