Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe Grotherm Cosmopolitan 1000 34437000 in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Min Chew

My house runs an unvented system and I plan to renovate my shower and replacing the existing one with a Grohe Grotherm 1000 Cosmopolitan Bar shower model 34437000. At the moment the flow rate of my shower at hydrostatic pressure only is 7 litres per minute. The shower head is about 1.5m below the cold water tank in the loft. When I ordered the Grohe it seemed like it was suitable for 0.1 - 10 Bar pressure and flow rate of 5 litres per minute but when it arrived, the literature said 0.5 - 10 Bar only. I would like some advice if this would be suitable for my home or would I be better with an Aqualisa Midas 220? Thank you in advance for your advice.

Reply to Grohe Grotherm Cosmopolitan 1000 34437000 in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I have around 2.4 metres, so a pressure of a little over 0.2 bar. The flow measured from the tap currently fitted is 11 litres per minute. Pretty much...
Replies
Views
Hi, Grohe shower Grotherm 1000 smart starts very high temp, then runs cold (28C) in 2 mins Changed thermostatic cartridge for a new one Exactly the same problem? Inlet temp 54 C Inlet pressure Hot 3.5 Bar Inlet pressure Cold 3.5 Bar Any advice appreciated Jason
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi, After years of using a pumped electric shower (Triton t80 pumped), it's now dying and I'd like to replace it with a 'normal' mixer shower running off the vented hot water tank as this is now largely heated by solar PV . When we first moved to the house there was a shower head coming off the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was having and in the end I replaced everything, new engine and new front cover . This was working great for a month or so, but now noticed an intermittent...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock