Discuss 15m copper tails in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
they would of payed for it no doubt, it was NHS so was all stainless steel pipe maybe that was something to do with the material and bacteria or it was that they werent guaranteed as long as rigid pipework.

Flexi's are great I'm not knocking them

Your right about that quigs. i've done a good few hospital washrooms and on every occasion I have had to order rigid tails seperately from armitage Shanks because flexis aren't a wipeable surface. Joke is this is the shanks hospital range yet they supply flexis which are not allowed.

As for flexis in general if supplied I'l fit them but won't go and buy thenm to use instead of the rigid tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 15m copper tails in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of the tails for our basin tap was leaking slightly; I was never sure if the leak was from the flexible or from the join to the tap. The...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock