Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 149 viewers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adrianfs1

hi all long time no chat. i just signed on after finishing a long job out of the country, and i cant believe there are 149 viewing, thats incredable last time i logged on about 3 weeks ago the average was about 35 viewers, is there all of a sudden a lot of work out there.

I think it's a lack of work rather than plenty of it. Sometimes (I admit it's shallow) I've waited till the evenings until I post to show that I've been out all day!!

Mind you, sometimes there have been days when I've just not been looking at the site at all as I've been too shattered.#

Welcome back, btw!

I remember back in 08 there were only 6 or 7 on here at a time!

i think more and more people doing it them selves due to money or lack off
bob

Judging by a some of the questions a lot of DIY people picking the professionals brains!

i would suggest that limiting the detailed info would encourage the viewers to employ a plumber instead of them attempting to do it themselves, saying that though maybe if they try themselves might need a plumber afterwards.

Also a chance of them being google bots or something like that.

What the hell is a Google bot!? Should we be scared? Are google going to take over the world.....MUMMY!!

I think that the correct term for them. They collect info from the web for the google search engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 149 viewers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
We had an incident of estate water pipe burst and united utility had to fix the issue for the whole estate and this time we didnt have much water...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anybody please advise. For months now our old Ideal Mini HE C24 (combi boiler) has had pressure problems. It won't stay above 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock