Discuss 1200Ltr low profile oil tank. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dickie

I don't do a lot of oil now, so I'm a bit outdated with the regs: can someone please confirm if a 1200Ltr kero tank needs to be bunded for an installation in Scotland?
Thanks guys.

Depends.

Print this and do a survey.

ti133.jpg

Why not get a 1200 litre low profile double skinned tank? Envirostore and Deso do them.

You also now have to check on oftec's website that you are not in a source protection zone! It's on the new risk assessment forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1200Ltr low profile oil tank. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back