Discuss 10l paint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Yep, bought this morning, went to van to get it, all over van, crack in bottom, everywhere

Bad bad day

Keep calm

Check out this dude:

paint.jpg

Went to b&q to get another pot, had a rumble with the duty manager, not his fault but service was mediocre. Gave me a free pot in the end. Still fed up

got the vacuum bag contents all over mine today, mainly soot fm coked up Rayburn :(

I have a plastic storage container in the back of car and I use it for putting any tins or bottles that contain liquids. I don't want milk, paint or oil spilling over the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 10l paint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The day before yesterday early morning (23rd of Jan) the temperature was very low, about -7C, so before that, I set timer to start CH for...
Replies
Views
Back