Discuss Radiators smell when on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Strange question but when my radiators come on I can smell a sort of burning dust smell, I've cleaned behind them however I can still smell it a few weeks on, is this normal?( I know when the heating as come on as I can smell the hot metal)

Have you had any changes done to your heating system or boiler recently?
Do you think the radiators are hotter than usual?

I've had a new pump fitted to the boiler in October.

Do you think the radiators are very hot to touch when they reach full heat?
What sort of boiler have you?
Thinking the boiler thermostat might be faulty or too high a setting

Reply to Radiators smell when on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a mystery, my bathroom has a sewage smell appears to get far worse 5pm-9pm. I have plugged my bathroom/sink with plugs and its 100%...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Back