Discuss 10 litre unvented undersink heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
does the check valve that goes before the expansion vessel and pressure relief on a 10 litre unvented undersink heater need to be single or double?

i always use a double but thats just because i dont keep singles on the van

Thanks, they usually come with a single I think? Have one that hasn't come with a check valve.

Thanks, they usually come with a single I think? Have one that hasn't come with a check valve.

always put one on before any stored mains water

Yes I no the need for one, was just wondering if it was specific which type was used.

if there isnt one supplied check mi to see which one required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 10 litre unvented undersink heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I think I looked into it a few years ago. That a modern 200litre unvented cylinder would need a higher litre expansion vessel then one that was...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all. So I have an OSO Super SXD 180 immersion heater and it is pouring a huge amount of water out of the cold water pressure relief valve...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
Back