Search the forum,

Discuss 10 litre unvented undersink heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
does the check valve that goes before the expansion vessel and pressure relief on a 10 litre unvented undersink heater need to be single or double?

i always use a double but thats just because i dont keep singles on the van

Thanks, they usually come with a single I think? Have one that hasn't come with a check valve.

Thanks, they usually come with a single I think? Have one that hasn't come with a check valve.

always put one on before any stored mains water

Yes I no the need for one, was just wondering if it was specific which type was used.

if there isnt one supplied check mi to see which one required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 10 litre unvented undersink heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve gauge was going up when the water tank was switched on. My local plumber came and re-pressured the expansion vessel as it was flat, afterwards we tested...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all. So I have an OSO Super SXD 180 immersion heater and it is pouring a huge amount of water out of the cold water pressure relief valve regardless of whether the tank is heating or not. We're talking litres a minute currently. I have replaced the valve which changed nothing. I have...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn back and it repeats itself. had boiler checked and told it was the expansion vessel. Had the expansion vessel drained and recharged. plumber told me...
Replies
Views
Hi, the Lux 6L needs 1bar pressure in the manual, but I want to gravity feed it from the hot water line - given that we waste more that 6L of cold getting hot from the tank - that would be about 0.4 bar. Is that enough for an unvented heater? Intenting to seal it to expand back into hot feed pipe.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock