Discuss 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch flexi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ronny728

Hi,

Im installing a bath waste filler with side valves. However to connect the valves to the filler i need a flexi hose. Problem is the valve is 3/4 and the filler is 1/2. cant find one anywhere. on there instructions it says sorry 3/4 hose not included but as i say its 1/2 at the filler end????

Thanks

whats a bath waste filler?

screwfix sell 3/4 to 1/2 flexi hose!!

do they? i have searched there site..... im tired must have missed it.

qssupplies.co.uk/bathroom-furniture-shower-taps/5109.htm

Thats the link to what ive got.

I have had another look still with no joy. i must be being dumb. could you post link to it on screwfix please

are they both female ends?
if so you will need a 1/2 to 3/4 coupler

They are both male so i need flexi with both female ends. I looked for a coupler also but cannot find a 1/2 female to 3/4 male coupler. cant understand why this product is sold together yet it is proving so difficult to find something to join them.

sound like some euro/ebay stuff non-bs?

go to local merchant they will give you what you need in less than a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch flexi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I need to order a flexible pipe to connect this vessel up with. The pressure vessel instructions don't mention the thread size? A 22mm...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
Hi there I connected a new shower wand which has a chrome outlet back into a 4" inch thin wide wall and comes out to a 1/2 inch male. I put a...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock