Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Yorkshire; hints and tips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I'm off to Yorkshire for the weekend.

I need hints and tips on the do,s and dont,s, advise about the locals and any traditional greetings, colloquialisms. Etc.

i would be interested as well have a short break next may at bridlington, that's in yorkshire isn't it?

i would be interested as well have a short break next may at bridlington, that's in yorkshire isn't it?

Used to be North Humberside back to East Yorkshire, whereabouts in Brid? Lived there for about 8 years.

or...[video=youtube;u8MWb1FlODQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8MWb1FlODQ[/video]

Used to be North Humberside back to East Yorkshire, whereabouts in Brid? Lived there for about 8 years.
not sure where tbh it's a sun holiday in a mobile home caravanny type of thing

used to always goto little sea in weymouth on the sun 9.50 till the kids got a bit too old.

I'm off to Yorkshire for the weekend.

I need hints and tips on the do,s and dont,s, advise about the locals and any traditional greetings, colloquialisms. Etc.
Don't drink the water...rumour has it the tea's not bad tho'...lol regards Turnpin:32:

It was Great Yarmouth for our 9.50 hols, but same, kids got too old :)
some of the best holidays ever were the 9.50 sun holidays we did weymouth little straight 5 years straight and on the last one the kids broke it too us lightly bit old for this place now Dad :cry_smile:now me and the missus will have to wait an age and a day for grand kids before we go back there

some of the best holidays ever were the 9.50 sun holidays we did weymouth little straight 5 years straight and on the last one the kids broke it too us lightly bit old for this place now Dad :cry_smile:now me and the missus will have to wait an age and a day for grand kids before we go back there

We did Paignton, cracking holiday, Hastings, crap would be an understatement (site had too few facilities for too many people) and then three years at Great Yarmouth.

To try and fit in .... Pretend u have no money and complain about spending anything. But have a wax jacket worth £600 and a £300 pair of Wellington boots on

Everywhere's the promised land when you come from Coventry. Must feel the same with your home town?

Not at all. Fareham is the land of the great Ray Stafford... Careful Leo that free boiler is so close you can almost smell it!

been on lots of sun holidays all over. north wales, south wales, devon, cornwall, kent and the isle of wight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yorkshire; hints and tips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock