Discuss Yorkshire; hints and tips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I'm off to Yorkshire for the weekend.

I need hints and tips on the do,s and dont,s, advise about the locals and any traditional greetings, colloquialisms. Etc.

I'm off to Yorkshire for the weekend.

I need hints and tips on the do,s and dont,s, advise about the locals and any traditional greetings, colloquialisms. Etc.
Don't drink the water...rumour has it the tea's not bad tho'...lol regards Turnpin:32:

It was Great Yarmouth for our 9.50 hols, but same, kids got too old :)
some of the best holidays ever were the 9.50 sun holidays we did weymouth little straight 5 years straight and on the last one the kids broke it too us lightly bit old for this place now Dad :cry_smile:now me and the missus will have to wait an age and a day for grand kids before we go back there

some of the best holidays ever were the 9.50 sun holidays we did weymouth little straight 5 years straight and on the last one the kids broke it too us lightly bit old for this place now Dad :cry_smile:now me and the missus will have to wait an age and a day for grand kids before we go back there

We did Paignton, cracking holiday, Hastings, crap would be an understatement (site had too few facilities for too many people) and then three years at Great Yarmouth.

To try and fit in .... Pretend u have no money and complain about spending anything. But have a wax jacket worth £600 and a £300 pair of Wellington boots on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yorkshire; hints and tips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock