Search the forum,

Discuss world water day 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

is anyone doing anything special for world water day tomorrow?

We've produced an interactive page raising the issues. We've called it Why Plumbers Are Heroes . You can find it at ableskills.co.uk/plumbing-heroes/ (I'd link to it, but it wont let me because I'm new).

Really great cause and important day.

Thanks for posting James and as has been said by Steve this is not spam or advertising as James asked first.

and we have approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to world water day 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Can I fit a water meter to this, and if so would anyone know what make and what I would need to do to fit it, picture attached
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock