Search the forum,

Discuss Work from boiler manufacturers websites? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Do you get much work from having your details on boiler manufacturers websites? I am signed up with Vaillant and Ideal but need to register more boilers before I can be 'seen' on the search page.

Ive always thought manufacturers approach as being belittling. Usually you have to install loads and then they'll try and nick the servicing.

I am registerd on ideals site but i have not had anything from it so far.

I am registerd on ideals site but i have not had anything from it so far.
I just emailed Ideal
You have to sign up then register a boiler once approved to be listed.
Then register one every two months to stay listed

You'll not get anything from them anyway. Wouldn't worry.

WB is probably the only site that will create leads and we all know what a pain in the arse it is to get accredited for them.

I have had a few jobs from ideal and Baxi. Literally about 10 in 3 years

Just going through the WB accredited installer scheme ATM. The rep reckons they get 5500 hits a day on find an accredited installer page! Sounds BS but il report back and let you know if I get anything from it. Apparently they send a computer expert around to write a profile and upload it for you. If nothing else the additional warrenty and same or next day service calls make it worth while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work from boiler manufacturers websites? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
I need someone to replace my boiler, I am thinking to get an Intergas HRE 24 SB. Our current boiler (and old Ideal) is in the kitchen, and we would like to relocate it to the laundry room or loft, so a new gas line needs to be run. I would prefer someone local in Norwich that can also do the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock