Discuss Worchester Boiler Water Leaking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,

I have a Worchester Greenstar Classic 42CDI.

I noticed two months ago that there was some water dripping from under the boiler. Had the engineer out to check and he could not find anything wrong so left it at that. I noticed again last night water was dripping again from under the boiler mostly from the areas circled red in the picture attached.

On both occasions it was fairly windy/rainy overnight, however I’ve had the same boiler setup for about 6 years and not had any water dripping before. It looks like clear cold water.

Any idea what this could be?

Thanks

BoilerHighlighted.jpg

Common issue with them cold inlet

Reply to Worchester Boiler Water Leaking in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock