Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 30 CDi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dustieb45

Hi there,

I have a worcester 30 CDI boiler.

At the weekend we purchased a wireless thermostatic controller to add onto the boiler. Its a horstmann RF programmable room thermostat

Simple question is how do you wire it into the boiler. We have the schematic but its not clear at all.

It states that there should be a link, but doesn't state from or to, and states it should have three wires when we only have two. The diagram is rather fuzzy.

Does anyone have any knowledge.... as to how you can wire this in quickly and easily.

Thanks for you help

Dustieb45

cant help but wy not take it back buy the worcester one 1 plug job done 5 mins and hey presto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 30 CDi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I did all the wiring following the diagram in the attached picture. The boiler doesn't work anymore. Please, any suggestions?
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock