Discuss wood pellet boilers - recommendations? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes am impressed with KWB spec and installer I have known for some years has been selling and installing wood pellet boilers here in south east Ireland for 15 years, he only sells Austrian boilers for obvious reasons. Getting my unemployed ex construction worker nephew to quote for building insulated pellet and boiler store which I expect to come in at an awful lot less than €2k, or he will have very upset favourite auntie to deal with! Will keep in touch overall costs. Am taking out 25yr old kerosene boiler, heating costs last winter with very conservative usage €2,300, so working on present day oil vs wood pellets expect to save about 800€ per year. Have elderly mum just moved in so payback should be quicker than above figures due to expected increase in heading demands this winter.

thanks for that endorsement, was coming around to same opinion myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wood pellet boilers - recommendations? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Boiler and Megalow mistery Hi, Just moved into a house from a flat and I have a couple of queries. We have a Worcester gas fired boiler -...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock