Discuss Wish me luck in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plucky

Got my CCN1 assesments Mon and thurs this week, After 8 years in the trade the time has finally come!

Good luck, you'll probably want to walk out monday after the 3rd exam but stick at it, 8 years in the trade you'll know what your doing.

Passed mine a couple of months back and it was a better feeling than passing my driving test (and a damned sight harder) Good luck:)

Did you have any problems with any of the sections ?

i found the flu regs a bit of a headache "big book low attention span"

Found it suprisingly easy to be honest, The flue paper was a bit longwinded but its all done now!

Got my appliances booked in for next week and my CPA1 just before XMAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wish me luck in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Folks Me again I am at my wits end. I want to replace the boiler but I am on my backside and cannot afford to. I have been getting an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock