Discuss Wickes prices for kitchen plumbing in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

64degrees

Gas Engineer
Been asked by a kitchen fitter I know to help him out with Wickes kitchen installs. He hasn’t signed up with them yet, apparently there’s fixed rates for the kitchen sink, gas hob etc.
Anyone got a copy? Be useful to see before getting involved…😉

Reply to Wickes prices for kitchen plumbing in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a little problem or a question if all you experienced people can put me straight please? I am just a bit surprised - I had a call out...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm studying plumbing and my work mate sized the opportunity to help him installing a new radiator. I'm looking for general advice which...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock