Discuss Which Wet and Dry Vac? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

novicegas

Gas Engineer
Hi all,

going for a new wet vac, anyone used the karcher a2004, its only 65 quid, compared to the charles henry hoover one at 130.

Cheers

I use a 'George' and they're fantastic but expensive as they come with all kinds or carpet cleaning attachments etc. When it needs replacing I'll just get a bare bones wet vac.

Bigger capacity the better.

I've got a karcher, not sure if it's a2004 model or not but a quick google looks very similar. Great vac but let down by its capacity - cant quite empty a full toilet cistern.

Karcher do a bigger version which would be worth getting if it's not too expensive.

I've got the bigger Karcher from Screw fix, great machine and this one empties a cistern with room for a lot more. Good for cleaning up the job too. Mines has a dust extraction connection where I can connect my table saw, jig saw, router etc and a spare on board socket to plug in a power tool. Well worth the money I paid for it.

i have the karcher A2234, seems very good so far. i payed £65 from local tescos about a year ago on sale.

i got an einhell 1500w one with ss tank power takeoff and blower function from argos £80 half price last year 20 litre cap i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Wet and Dry Vac? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a seaside apartment in Azerbaijan, currently a bare core & shell, not even internal walls yet, and am intending to put in wet UFH with...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I’m currently in the process of refurbing my house, and have opted to wet UFH for the whole of the downstairs. The upstairs will be...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Pump gone on my parents heating system it's a Grundfos 15 60 130. New one best part of £300 is there any other makes you guys would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A while ago I replaced a leaky, corroded sink trap. That all appears to be fine, I can't find any leaks with it, and everything under the sink...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock