Search the forum,

Discuss Heating pump recommend in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

Pump gone on my parents heating system it's a Grundfos 15 60 130. New one best part of £300 is there any other makes you guys would recommend?

Thanks

You don't require a UPS3 even though you can choose a mode suitable for 8 rads.
I have 10 rads with a 6M Wilo Yonos Pico (around £120) which gives great control as the constant pressure (CP) and proportional pressure (PP) settings can be incrementally set between 0.5M and 5.5M which can be quite useful if a open vented system is installed, a 6M DAB2 might also be suitable.

You don't require a UPS3 even though you can choose a mode suitable for 8 rads.
I have 10 rads with a 6M Wilo Yonos Pico (around £120) which gives great control as the constant pressure (CP) and proportional pressure (PP) settings can be incrementally set between 0.5M and 5.5M which can be quite useful if a open vented system is installed, a 6M DAB2 might also be suitable.
It's a closed pressurised system is it ok to use one of these?

Thanks found this at Screwfix for £99
WILO YONOS PICO 25/1-6-130 GLANDLESS CIRCULATING PUMP 230V
Is this the one I need as mine is 15-60-130 and this one starts with a 25?
Thanks for the help

That's fine the130mm is the distance ebetween the flanges, same as yours, there suhould be, but just check for 2 rubber gaskets, if not buytwo and install stall using these.

Reply to Heating pump recommend in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock